Access to the Site, its consultation and its use are subject to the unreserved acceptance of these general conditions of use.
By browsing the Site, you acknowledge having read and fully and unreservedly accepted these general conditions of use.
LES MACHINES DE NANTES draws your attention to the importance of reading them carefully.
ARTICLE 1: OBJECT
These general conditions of use (" the Conditions of Use ") govern the use of the Site by any user, natural person, whoever they are, at least 18 years old (" You "). They aim in particular to define the conditions under which you can access and browse the Site and create a customer account.
ARTICLE 2. SITE
The Site is open to any Internet user fulfilling the conditions provided for in the " Subject " article above, subject to having a connection to the Internet.
The site allows you in particular to:
- Complete a contact form, by entering your name, your email address and, if you wish, a message, in order to be contacted by LES MACHINES DE NANTES ;
- You subscribe to the newsletter of LES MACHINES DE NANTES , to receive information about current events, activities and commercial offers LES MACHINES DE NANTES ;
- Create a customer account, under the conditions provided for in the article " Creation of a customer account " below ;
- Order LES MACHINES DE NANTES products , after creating your customer account.
ARTICLE 3. CUSTOMER ACCOUNT
1. General rules
To access the Site, you must have Internet access, the cost of which is your responsibility, and acknowledge that:
- The reliability of the transmissions is uncertain due, in particular, to the heterogeneous nature of the infrastructures and networks on which they circulate;
- You are responsible for taking any measure you deem appropriate to ensure the security of your connection terminal;
- Any connection terminal connected to the Site is and remains under your full responsibility, the responsibility of LES MACHINES DE NANTES cannot be sought for any direct or indirect damage that may arise as a result of your connection to the Site.
To be able to order products offered for sale on the Site, you must create a Customer Account.
To create your Customer Account, you must complete a registration form and provide certain personal data which concerns you and is essential for the creation of this account, namely :
- Your title ;
- Your first and last name ;
- A valid contact email address ;
- The password of your choice.
By creating your Customer Account, you certify that you are a natural person over 18 years of age, having the necessary legal capacity and acting outside any professional activity.
In addition, you agree to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information.
After the creation of your Customer Account, you will receive an email confirming its creation and including the data you have provided.
Your password being strictly personal and confidential, it is your responsibility to keep it preciously, without communicating it to anyone. As soon as you are solely responsible for the conservation and use of your password, you are solely responsible for all the consequences of use by you or by a third party, fraudulent or not, of your Customer Account and you commit to report as soon as possible to LES MACHINES DE NANTES any fraudulent use of which you are aware.
Whenever you connect to your Customer Account, you acknowledge that the successive entry of your email address and your password constitutes identification on your part.
Your Customer Account allows you to :
- Consult and update the contact details provided when creating your Customer Account : title, last name, first name, email address and password ;
- View, update and delete a postal address ;
- Subscribe to the LES MACHINES DE NANTES newsletter ;
- Consult the history and details of all your product orders placed on the Site since the creation of your Customer Account.
To allow the proper functioning of your Customer Account, you agree to keep the personal information it contains up to date.
You can request the deletion of your Customer Account at any time without having to give any specific justification, by making a written request to LES MACHINES DE NANTES to this effect by post or email, to the contact details indicated in the preamble.
The deletion of your Customer Account will be carried out by LES MACHINES DE NANTES as soon as possible following receipt of your written request to this effect.
You are informed that LES MACHINES DE NANTES may also be required to delete a Customer Account that has no pending order in application of the regulations relating to the protection of personal data.
ARTICLE 4. RESPONSIBILITY
LES MACHINES DE NANTES undertakes to make its best efforts to ensure the best access, security and proper functioning of the Site.
This being the case, by browsing the Site, you acknowledge that you know the characteristics and limitations of the Internet network, in particular its technical performance, response times for consulting, querying or transferring data and the risks related to the security of communications.
Despite the care and efforts it brings to its Site, LES MACHINES DE NANTES does not guarantee that it will be free of anomalies or errors, that they can be corrected, that the Site will operate without interruption or failure, that malfunctions attributable to third-party software, whether or not it is incorporated into the Site or supplied with it, occur, or even whether the Site is compatible with the nature or configuration of your connection terminal.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your use of the Site and that LES MACHINES DE NANTES declines all responsibility in the event of:
- Inconveniences or damage inherent in the use of the Internet network, in particular in the event of suspension or interruption of access to the Site due to a disaster, problem on the line, break in service, power cut , external intrusion, presence of computer viruses or corrupted files, maintenance or updating of the Site, data breach of the Site or unauthorized access ;
ARTICLE 5. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
By accessing the Site, you agree not to:
- Collect in any way whatsoever information on other visitors to the Site, without their express prior written consent;
- Disrupt or attempt to disrupt the operation of the Site, distribute viruses or any other technology likely to harm LES MACHINES DE NANTES and other visitors to the Site, create saturation, flood the server, attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of '' a system or a network or violate security or authentication measures without having received the express, prior and written consent of LES MACHINES DE NANTES ;
- Use robots, spiders or scrapers or any other automatic process to access the Site, for any reason whatsoever;
- Transfer your Customer Account to a third party without the express, prior and written consent of LES MACHINES DE NANTES .
ARTICLE 6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property rights relating to both the structure and the content of the Site, and in particular the graphic, textual or visual elements, images, sounds, videos, photographs, logos, brands, distinctive signs, tools, software, documents and data (hereinafter referred to together as " the Elements ") are the exclusive property of LES MACHINES DE NANTES or, where applicable, of its partners and, in this case, have been the subject of an express and prior authorization for reproduction and representation from the rights holder.
These Elements are made available to you free of charge, for the sole use of the Site and within the framework of normal use of its functions.
When accessing and using the Site, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of LES MACHINES DE NANTES and its partners, under penalty of engaging your personal liability and exposing yourself to civil and / or criminal proceedings. .
You are prohibited from reproducing, representing, publishing, transmitting, modifying, using, adapting, translating, disseminating, assigning, exploiting or extracting, for commercial purposes or not, all or part of the Elements , in any way whatsoever. , without the express, prior and written consent of LES MACHINES DE NANTES .
Notwithstanding the previous paragraph, you are authorized to download a copy of certain parts of the Site on a personal computer and / or to print, exclusively for your personal and non-commercial use and subject to making no changes to the Elements. copied.
ARTICLE 7. HYPERTEXT LINKS
1. Hypertext links from the Site
The Site may contain hypertext links redirecting to websites operated by third parties. These links are provided for information only. LES MACHINES DE NANTES has no control over these websites and declines all responsibility for the access, content or use of these sites, as well as for any damage that may result from consulting the information contained therein, the decision of activate these hypertext links under your exclusive responsibility.
2. Hypertext links to the Site
No hypertext link may be created to the Site without the express, prior and written consent of LES MACHINES DE NANTES .
If you intend to create a hypertext link redirecting to the Site, regardless of the medium, you must first contact LES MACHINES DE NANTES in order to obtain their express, prior and written consent by sending them an email.
ARTICLE 8. APPLICABLE LAW - JURISDICTIONAL COMPETENCE
You are informed that in the event of a dispute, you can resort to consumer mediation under the conditions provided for in LES MACHINES DE NANTES's General Terms and Conditions of Sale .
ARTICLE 10. MODIFICATION OF THE SITE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
LES MACHINES DE NANTES reserves the right, at any time and without notice, to modify the rules of operation of the Site, to modify or delete all or part of its content as well as to interrupt, temporarily or permanently, its accessibility, in particular in order to carry out any correction, maintenance or update.
ARTICLE 11. RIGHT OF ASSIGNMENT
ARTICLE 12. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
The fact that LES MACHINES DE NANTES does not avail itself, at one time or another, of one of the stipulations of the Conditions of Use cannot be interpreted as a waiver of its use.